FAQs and GETTING STARTED
What insurances do you accept?
NEXUS ACO R, NEXUS ACO NR, Stratose, UHC-Charter, UHC-Compass, UHC-Naviagate, UHC of Tennessee, UnitedHealthCare Dual Complete (TN), UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley, UHC Community Plan
TRICARE (authorized non-network provider)
BCBS of Tennessee:
Blue Network P, Blue Network S, Dual Special Needs Plan, BlueCare, TennCareSelect, and CoverKids
What type of payment do you accept?
I accept cash, check, and credit cards (VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AMEX).
What is the process for getting my child started in therapy?
2) If using insurance, I will verify benefits and coverage for your specific plan.
3) I will contact your child's pediatrician for a signed order for speech therapy.
4) I will send you the intake paperwork via a secure online portal for you to sign electronically and submit back to me.
5) Once those are done, I will contact you to set up an evaluation at my office.
6) The evaluation will be completed and if your child qualifies, a treatment plan will be created with goals for therapy.
7) Therapy begins!
What is involved in an evaluation?
1) A standardized assessment will be completed by me, a certified speech-language pathologist.
2) In addition, other informal assessments such as a language sample, oral mechanism exam, or intelligibility rating may be completed.
3) Parent interview to understand your concerns and goals for therapy to develop a plan together.